Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Bravo Company USA, Inc.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    I placed my first order on Friday, recieved shipping details on Sunday, and order was at my door on Monday. Thaat is what i call GREAT service,

Thanks.

Feedback Score

Thumbs up

I've been buying from BCM for the last couple of years. Excellent excellent quality and lightning fast shipping!
    For God and the soldier we adore, In time of danger, not before! The danger passed, and all things righted, God is forgotten and the soldier slighted." - Rudyard Kipling

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Some thieving bastard stole my BCM hat

I once placed an order on a sunday, had it on my desk on Tuesday and I'm out in Washington state. I'm starting to think they can bend space and time.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    If Bravo Co. doesn't have it you don't need it !! Great to deal with and fast shipping stuff is to me in 3 days ... Now you guys just need to get some more of the BCM BCG's in so I can spend more money !!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Watch your six,

Andy

"Your parachute has a lifetime guarantee, if it fails bring it back and we'll replace it."

Feedback Score
    Most online dealers do a pretty good job of processing orders quickly. Bravo Inc. is no exception. Where a company stands out is how they deal with an issue.

I ordered a product from Bravo which I had to return during Xmas season. I emailed an inquiry after returning it, explaining that I was going to be out of town during my break and had hoped to use the product by then. Bravo not only overnighted the product to me at the address I'd be at, but also sent a bunch of free stuff too. Email was answered the same day even during the busy holiday season.

I couldn't help but be impressed and will always use them when I can. Thanks Paul!

PS I'm calling the item a "product" only because I'm not entirely sure it was defective. I emailed initially asking to send it in for inspection. I received an immeadite reply offering a refund or exchange.

Feedback Score
    Great company to deal with. Fast shipping, good prices, good communication. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Well, here's a slightly different perspective.

I've sold a few things to them. They pay their bills right now and I think that says a ton about them.

Feedback Score

Talking +1

2 transactions so far and I am impressed.

"Green eyes, Black rifles" is well worth the
    money and required reading if you shoot
    the AR platform.
    Got it from BravoCo.

Feedback Score
    I have had many transactions with Bravo Company. I have yet to be disappointed. I highly recommend this company.

Feedback Score
    great service, fast shipping . Thanks!

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast