Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by northern1 View Post

Other than that I can't think of any gun I'd spend $5,000 on
    KAC SR-25 EMC.
    We miss you, AC.
    We miss you, ToddG.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    For the man that has everything......... I've put it on my "to get" list but it is way, way down. Seriously, I wonder what something like this will be worth in 50 or 75 or 100 years. May be worth a heck of a lot of money, maybe not. 50 or 75 or 100 years ago there was not such a myriad of arms makers and designs. There is going to be a heck of a lot of stuff to collect in years to come.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Personally i don't really see this thing going anywhere. Not to say that it isn't a great platform, it may or may not be. However i dont see anyone dropping that kind of scratch on something that is basically an unknown platform thats probably going to be made in limited numbers (may become a spare parts issue). Especially when there are other 308 platforms that have proven themselves to be great performers for alot less money. I guess if your looking for a 308 you can carry around in a suitcase it would be cool, but I'd imagine that market to be pretty thin...

Not that it matters, but yea it's way ugly

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Bert View Post
    That was sarcasm right. I hope you are joking.

Too many cases where if you put a high price tag on something, people for some reason want it even more. I guess it goes with the old saying 'you want what you can have.'
    Yes, that was sarcasm. The website and rifle are so gay, I didn't think any of those sarcasm smile things were necessary. But just so I'm clear, here's the one listed as sarcastic.

Feedback Score
    Uhh yeah that's the ACRs stock.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Why would we pay more than double for something we don't even know will work as well....?
    Gun and Gear Reviews- www.almosttacticalreviews.com

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    ACR stock
    Noveske switchblock (on the SBR)

Everything else looks custom. I'm very interested in seeing the internals.

Feedback Score
    7 (89%)
    The Paratus was developed for the Clandestine Break-Down Semi-Automatic Rifle (CSR) proposal pursuant to a request listed on an open announcement by Joint & Special Operations Program (JSOP).

You mean to tell me there is a proposal for a rifle like this???? My tax payer dollars hard at work right there.
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    Colt builds War Horses, not show ponies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz View Post
    This is 2012. The world is going to end this December and people are still trying to debate the merits of piece of shit, cost cutting crap AR's. Really?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sinlessorrow View Post
    The Paratus was developed for the Clandestine Break-Down Semi-Automatic Rifle (CSR) proposal pursuant to a request listed on an open announcement by Joint & Special Operations Program (JSOP).:
    Does it come with a super secret countersniper gov. overun optic by dark ops?

Feedback Score
    Huh. That quick release on the fore grip looks like the same mechanism that holds my front bike tire on. It would be pretty weak to go through some heavy brush only to emerge on the other side without your fore end. I've had rhododendron stands disassemble of sorts of things for me in the mountains of NC.
    "A tit in hand is worth two in the window"

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast