Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta ARX-160A2 Pics

Feedback Score
    Marine, thanks for the review! Have you had a chance to weigh one of these unloaded? How does the weight feel compared to a standard M4?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The charging handle appears different from the "A1" version that I handled... does it still flip over easily?

Also, can we get a pic with that dust cover in place?
    What happens when you shoot it with the dust cover on?

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    What country are you from? You said they were issued to your unit?
    "After I shot myself, my training took over and I called my parents..." Texas Grebner

"Take me with a grain of salt, my sarcasm does not relate well over the internet"

Jonathan Morehouse

Feedback Score
    Great review, thanks. It appears to be a bit on the bulky side. Is the bulk felt during handling and operation?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ICANHITHIMMAN View Post
    What country are you from? You said they were issued to your unit?
    He is a PMC, if I remember correctly.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitor View Post
    He is a PMC, if I remember correctly.
    Oh I see
    "After I shot myself, my training took over and I called my parents..." Texas Grebner

"Take me with a grain of salt, my sarcasm does not relate well over the internet"

Jonathan Morehouse

Feedback Score
    The rate of fire is 800 rounds per minute. Suppressed it may go to about 850 or so.

The weight unloaded is 7 pounds.

What you see on the charging handle that makes it look different is actually just a removable protective cover to keep the charging handle from breaking through the carrying case during shipping. It is not meant to be left on the weapon during use. In fact, the last half of the shipment of about 1100 that we received didn't include these anymore. I think that possibly too many people were thinking it was an accessory to make the charging handle easier to manipulate.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MarineSniper8541 View Post
    The rate of fire is 800 rounds per minute. Suppressed it may go to about 850 or so.

The weight unloaded is 7 pounds.

What you see on the charging handle that makes it look different is actually just a removable protective cover to keep the charging handle from breaking through the carrying case during shipping. It is not meant to be left on the weapon during use. In fact, the last half of the shipment of about 1100 that we received didn't include these anymore. I think that possibly too many people were thinking it was an accessory to make the charging handle easier to manipulate.
    Thanks! I was thinking it now had an SKS type knob and might require breakdown to flip.

What about that cover thing?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Thumbs up

OP, thanks for your posts on this platform. Most informative. I hope they can come across the pond.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    7 (89%)
    very very cool.

would be nice to see the Army pick this in the IC comp, I know for sure it was entered so who knows.

I cant wait to get one.

/sarcasm!
    Last edited by sinlessorrow; 01-19-13 at 15:46.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast