Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Raven Concealment Vanguard 2 ever being released..?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    I'd really love to give one of these a shot. I hope it's similar to the first one on wait time. That was the quickest I ever got an RCS product.
    They will.

Once they go live, we expect them to ship within days of your order.
    The opinions posted above are my own and do not represent any current or former employer.

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    Awesome. Looking forward to giving this a try. Hopefully an announcement will come out in this thread as well as others when they're in stock to ship.
    Sig Sauer LE Armorer
    Glock LE Armorer
    Colt AR15/M16 Armorer
    T.O.S.S. (Tactical Officer Survival School) inst. Tom Long
    Vicker's Tactical Pistol 1 & 2 Carbine 1 Advanced carbine Inst. Larry Vickers
    Intermediate pistol Inst. Ken Hackathorn
    Combat Speed Inst. Dave Harrington
    Performance Pistol Inst. Frank Proctor

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    This thread seems to have directed toward Glocks. Which is great because I have Glocks. But, how long after the glocks are complete and materials finalized will we see the VGII for other weapon systems.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I missed the pre-sale on this. I'm excited to see what firearm models will be offered after the full release.
    Last edited by xcravx; 05-31-12 at 16:42.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ARonBoard View Post
    This thread seems to have directed toward Glocks. Which is great because I have Glocks. But, how long after the glocks are complete and materials finalized will we see the VGII for other weapon systems.
    Specifically M&Ps?

Feedback Score
    I'll definitely be buying another once they're released. I love mine.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ARonBoard View Post
    My apologies if this is out of line, but when people have asked this exact question on the Raven Concealment facebook page a link is provided to this statement.

RCS friends and customers,

We have been bombarded with questions about the VG2 and we certainly appreciate your interest. This note is to serve as a place we can direct questions to rather than answering the same questions over and over.

Release date:

The Glock VG2 will be released as soon as the legal details are finalized. We cannot quote a specific date at this time. Trust that we are working on this as quickly as possible.

Other models:

We would not release a revolutionary product only to offer it for one model of pistol. We typically offer items in order based on pistol popularity with our customers. Please note that our "customers" are often end-users who are issued pistols other than what is most popular with civilian shooters. We will support as many models as we can, but we are unable to comment on specifics at this time.

We sincerely appreciate your interest,

- The RCS Team
    Link
    https://www.facebook.com/notes/raven...34598816589156

No sarcasm or disrespect to you and I don't mean to speak on behalf of Mr. Feneis. If he feels at liberty to divulge more information I'd be interested to hear it myself. Just trying to pass along some useful information that I found in my unsuccessful quest for a VG2 for myself.

Based on my interpretation, maybe it would help RCS if a single poll or thread were started to vote upon the most desired non-Glock models for a VG2. Just a thought, and maybe a poor one since I'm not well versed in the proper rules and the etiquette of this forum.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    +1 and Good post. I saw it and I was like "im an idiot for SOME reason i haven't liked their page yet"

I think a seperate post with pole "made by rcs" is a great idea. I feel I have no doubt that an m&p would be the next most popular but what do I know.

Most of us don't pay know or about the specifics of the legalities which is why i think people are impatient. Personally I think it speaks worlds of RCS for going through the proper process for releasing such a product. In the end it will be something worth the wait!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123