Thread: What is an LWRC M6A3 worth?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

What is an LWRC M6A3 worth?

I have an opportunity to trade into an LWRC M6A3. I figured I would put this here, because this place isn't full of piston or LWRC fanboys. If I complete this trade, I would have 1525 in the rifle, which is as new. Good deal? I mostly looking for a quick sale so I can get the rifle I really want (LaRue PredatAR)

Based on what you guys see, would this gun move pretty quick if I priced it at 16 or 17 hundred?
    Last edited by Tzook; 06-12-12 at 11:20.
    Gun and Gear Reviews- www.almosttacticalreviews.com

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    You'll probably move it, but maybe not quickly. You might find someone who wants to run it suppressed and is motivated since the A3s are discontinued, but chances are you'll also find competition from the new ICs are that being released and are likely to put some pressure on used LWRC prices.

Just my opinion.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzook View Post
    I have an opportunity to trade into an LWRC M6A3. I figured I would put this here, because this place isn't full of piston or LWRC fanboys. If I complete this trade, I would have 1525 in the rifle, which is as new. Good deal? I mostly looking for a quick sale so I can get the rifle I really want (LaRue PredatAR)

Based on what you guys see, would this gun move pretty quick if I priced it at 16 or 17 hundred?
    1600 or 1700 for a m6a3??? Hell yes i think it will sell quick. Despite what the people here feel about LWRC or pistons ar's for that matter, LWRC is still a big name. I'm sure someone will take it off your hands pretty quick for 1600 bucks. Unless the thing was run hard and is beat to shit. I would say that its condition always plays a big part in how much you can get for it and how fast.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by badness View Post
    1600 or 1700 for a m6a3??? Hell yes i think it will sell quick. Despite what the people here feel about LWRC or pistons ar's for that matter, LWRC is still a big name. I'm sure someone will take it off your hands pretty quick for 1600 bucks. Unless the thing was run hard and is beat to shit. I would say that its condition always plays a big part in how much you can get for it and how fast.
    It is as new, maybe 50 rounds through it

Feedback Score
    I've seen sellers knock used ones out from 1,700 - 1,800 so I would say that your selling point probably would get some attention. Right now the MOE M6 goes for about that much new so to me it's the rail they're paying for.
    Muzzle punch optional.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzook View Post
    It is as new, maybe 50 rounds through it
    If you're set on selling it, sell it now. You're going to have a long wait to get that PredatAR. The longer you take to sell it, the longer you're going to have to wait to get the rifle you want.

Probably want to set it higher than 1700 too, as most people will want to haggle for whatever reason.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I think you can move it pretty easily as there is a bit of a following for the M6A3 since it is discontinued. Check the LWRC forum on LWRC's website and you might find some willing buyers, fairly easy. M6A5 is replacing the M6A3.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I really appreciate all the input fellas. This one was a little harder to gauge than most, I had seen them all over, from 1800 new to 2300 new, and used ones were even weirder!!! I have a buyer lined up to take it for 1700, so while it isn't maximizing the profit I could make, it should be a quick sell.