AmeriGlo CAP:

I am using the orange front with green insert.
The orange stands out really well against every background and has a very thin black outline for precision work.
The front sight is very obvious, even when target focused.

The front sight appears darker and more red than it is.

It is easily centered, and contrary to my previous perception, the low sight height is not a bad thing at all. The front sight still presents a crisp edge for precision work (mine shoot to tip of blade at 25 yards with 115gr ammo, still need to check my HST). I really like that, as covering the target at that distance can be a little iffy for me.
The ProOperator rear has subdued tritium, so it pretty much looks like a black rear until lighting conditions bring the tritium out. I was a firm "figure 8" guy for a while, but having 2-dot rears does make vertical centering much easier and repeatable.

My rears are yellow, but I wouldn't mind if they were green, as the front sight's green insert is noticably more pronounced.
The rear has a nice ledge for one-handed slide retraction but isn't overly sharp or catchy.
I tried quite a few different sights and asked quite a few different guys about what they were using, and the CAP/ProOperator fill all of my needs better than any others so far. There are guys that I have a lot of respect for that prefer plain black sights, but I have had issues with certain lighting conditions and target colors that make that arraingement harder for me to work with than having a bright front sight or tritium (depending on condition). I was painting my front sights orange (tip I picked up from other action pistol shooters), and I noticed that doing so greatly increased my front sight pick-up and awareness.

I was using Warren Tacticals on my pistols, and my G19 still wears them, but if the CAP/ProOp stand up over the next few months they will probably be replaced.

I can't say that the CAP/ProOp is the optimal setup for everyone, but it works for me.