I am curious in a pro/con, or compare and contrast list, with the main contenders being a suppressed Q Honey Badger SBR or suppressed Sig MCX SBR vs. a PCC like a suppressed CZ Scorpion Micro or suppressed Brügger & Thomet APC9K.

I’m looking at this as not so much an offensive weapon, but as a defensive/PDW style weapon to be used against, as an example with what’s going on around the country, rioters blocking a roadway and trying to yank you and yours from the safety of your vehicle.

I started thinking about this after reading a thread about PCCs and a post by Yoni mentioning small weapons like an Uzi being easier to hide, more low-vis, better retention, etc.

I know there are quite a few posts on this subject... but I figured a consolidated thread with all of the pros and cons for one vs. the other could be a good thing for those interested.

I know this post is somewhat broad or vague, but I felt leaving it that way would encourage folks to discuss their own ideas of a PDW and it’s use(s) or capabilities and then we could go from there. I just hope there is enough information and context for that to happen.

Thanks!