Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My First Stippling Attempt!! ( very proud )

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)

My First Stippling Attempt!! ( very proud )

Let me know what you think. Any ideas for another set or something else to stipple? Just started out and would love to sell these and some other sets I have. I also have other textures and patterns. Hope you enjoy:

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Best I've ever seen.

Originally Posted by Iraqgunz
    This is 2012. The world is going to end this December and people are still trying to debate the merits of piece of shit, cost cutting crap AR's. Really?

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Those are ****in' fancy!
    Seriously, nice art work, not for me though.
    I'm sure you would have absolutely no problem selling them on the various boards.

ETA: Those make mine look terrible lol...
    Last edited by kdcgrohl; 03-24-12 at 10:14.
    "A 'sporting purpose' is what we use to describe actions taken with a football." -S.W.A.T. Magazine

"...if you are cruising the ghetto looking for crack and tranny hookers and you shoot their transgender pimp for staring at you the wrong way, then yeah, you might have a problem." -Iraqgunz

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    good detail now please explain how you did it
    "After I shot myself, my training took over and I called my parents..." Texas Grebner

"Take me with a grain of salt, my sarcasm does not relate well over the internet"

Jonathan Morehouse

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ICANHITHIMMAN View Post
    good detail now please explain how you did it
    I think maybe stickers then went to town

Feedback Score
    Killjoy, I hate to be a Killjoy (couldn't resist) but you may have problems duplicating registered or copyrighted designs. Good work, but you might be better off to come up with original artwork. Just sayin'.

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    I had to make a stencil for the logos wich is very time consuming to get the right size. Then you lay it out and trace it. but the hardest part of all is getting the area that is not stippled to be black like the rest. because of stripping and sanding the panels. you can not coler it with a marker or paint it to be black again. You have to melt the area to make it the original color again and is hard. If you maess up it will ruin the panel. And all your hard work. But I love it. I will post some more shots soon. I have a P-mag I did and some other stuff. Thanks guys! If you have some pics I would love to see them!

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)

for tpelle

I was thinking the same thing. Did some research and as far as i know as long as i don't claim them as my logos it should be ok. But I am working on some original logos and graphics. I will post when I finish them. Thanks for the comments!

Feedback Score
    Nice job, goes way beyond pure function of grip. I wish mine looked that nice.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    wow, great work- But something tells me that this isn't your first stippling attempt.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast