Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: Deputy unloads entire "gun clip" on car.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    I hope that she gets a very good Attorney and finds him via YouTube.
    And if someone would kick that Cops ass after he loses his job, I sure wouldn't cry about it.
    That attorney's video got him dropped(at least as of 3 weeks ago) in less than a day.

There is a good chance they will hire him back because the releasing him came after nearly 3 months of village officials defending the cop's behavior. His behavior is apparently what he was hired for because he got dropped from another agency for another incident that made news.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    Playing along doesn't guarantee happiness either.

This is the EXACT type of officer who would cause me to file an official complaint, and possibly a civil suit. IDK who his FTO was, but they should've checked this guy well before he was let loose on his own. Obviously, we don't have his complaint history to review here. It would be interesting to hear how many people complained on him after the story broke, if the municipality hadn't turtled up and stopped responding to the public.

These are the cops who destroy LE credibility and public confidence. The profession needs to get its crap together and start policing their own ranks to satisfy community standards. And Officer SRO needs to get that Superman "S" flag off his uniform!
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    This is the EXACT type of officer who would cause me to file an official complaint, and possibly a civil suit. IDK who his FTO was, but they should've checked this guy well before he was let loose on his own. Obviously, we don't have his complaint history to review here. It would be interesting to hear how many people complained on him after the story broke, if the municipality hadn't turtled up and stopped responding to the public.

These are the cops who destroy LE credibility and public confidence. The profession needs to get its crap together and start policing their own ranks to satisfy community standards. And Officer SRO needs to get that Superman "S" flag off his uniform!
    The town defended him because they knew what they were getting and they liked what they saw.

Here is Schimmel attacking an adult male at a previous agency.

That agency sent him back for retraining over the incident and dropped him when the retraining didn't take. There have been another agency that hired him between Monrovia and South Whitley.

https://www.tiktok.com/@junkiewhispe...927723?lang=en
    Last edited by jsbhike; 05-16-24 at 17:46.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    The town defended him because they knew what they were getting and they liked what they saw.

Here is Schimmel attacking an adult male at a previous agency.

That agency sent him back for retraining over the incident and dropped him when the retraining didn't take. There have been another agency that hired him between Monrovia and South Whitley.

https://www.tiktok.com/@junkiewhispe...927723?lang=en
    Then what can you say, except they deserve to get their shit pushed in!
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Footage from when Fortson's girl friend started recording.

https://bencrump.com/wp-content/uplo...d-FT-video.mp4

Feedback Score
    Footage from when Fortson's girl friend started recording.

https://bencrump.com/wp-content/uplo...d-FT-video.mp4
    According to many military folks who attend his services in Atlanta several hundred uniformed military personnel attended.

Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Wrong apartment according to this.

https://x.com/jkbjournalist/status/1791471327989190718

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    It was a problem well before Obama. An old example was Dallas PD using Russian roulette as an interrogation technique with no negative consequences with the exception of this one who executed a 12 year and got a wrist slap.
    Well, Obama got in to Office by telling the American Voters that he wasn't going to act like George Bush. By the end of the first four years he came to the conclusion that "Well, I'm doing exactly the same things George Bush did, so WTF can I run on now?"
    Obama was very nieve thinking he wasn't going to be a "War President" in the end he was dropping bombs from drones that were killing more Innocent Families than nearly any POTUS in history.
    All of that is the History that is overlooked by every Democrat, BLM Member and everyone on Team LBQGT, Obama was the Michael Myers of drone drops.

When it came to running again, he was fed some weak sauce opposition GOP member to run against and they didn't have the balls to mention the drones.

All Obama had left to play was the race card and convienantly the Main Stream Media was more than willing to hold his beer while he did it.

The problem may be racisim, but really it's not. How many cross burning Rednecks are out there? Not nearly enough for the .Gov and Democratic Party because you'll find them at riots and rally's raising hell and impersonating them. Ray Epps anyone?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I would only say, he did go to the apartment the woman from the building told him to go to, so on that score, not his fault in terms what what door he knocked on.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    I would only say, he did go to the apartment the woman from the building told him to go to, so on that score, not his fault in terms what what door he knocked on.
    No doubt the deputy will claim it in the unlikely event he is held accountable in any way, but it doesn't seem reasonable to put any faith in "1401" after his "which door?" received her answer of "I'm not sure." followed up with the stream of consciousness description of what she heard and again she stated "I'm not sure where it came from".

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast