Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Interview with a Glock engineer about the Glock 43

Feedback Score
    I often conceal a G19 here in Texas in the summer.

It is not that hard.

Using a Raven Phantom and a good belt...I can hide it pretty well while wearing a loose fitting untucked short sleeve button down shirt. Wearing jeans or shorts and using a good belt. That is OWB and I can still hide it. Did similar carry with a P228 SIG and a Colt Comander as well.

Nope...you cannot hide a G19 with a tight fitting t-shirt or those loosey goosey shorts that go past your knees and look like capri pants. You WILL have to choose your clothes but yes..you can wear hot weather clothes and hide a G19.

I am 5ft 9in and 168 pounds and I can hide these guns....so can you. LOL

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm here in South Florida also, 6' 1 1/2" , 218-227lbs (weight goes up and down week to week ). I've been carrying a G19 since 2007. Basically medium to dark color t-shirts. everything from close, normal to loose fitting polo shirts ,my preference is for the plethora of underarmor type material polo's and Core T's that abound at Target, Walmart etc. Even the blacks and navy blues are cooler than a white cotton T to me because of the material. Generally with jeans , cargo pants. Shirts untucked. No printing to be found. When I have to dress with a tucked shirt as at work, I carry a G26 in an ankle holster (shorts not allowed at the office for office personnel). Carry at 2 to 4:30 depending in a Galco King Tuck, Galco Kydex and a High Noon (modified by me) IWB holster(s).

That said, I, 2 weeks ago signed up at my LGS to receive the first G43 they get. More options the better .
    "Do not mistake my silence for compliance or concession,
    I most probably have simply stopped casting pearls".
    Hayden 2002.

http://fastacademy.net/wp/

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    Ohhhhh. Yeah, My attire is much more slim fitting than that.
    Speedo? I bet all those wealthy widowed snow birds/cougars appreciate you young studs walking the beaches and cleaning their pools in such attire.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    Speedo? I bet all those wealthy widowed snow birds/cougars appreciate you young studs walking the beaches and cleaning their pools in such attire.
    Check your PMs.
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Oh Hell! That was funny sh*t after a rough day LMAO.

I don't know what was best, the laugh, or the tooth.
    Work so hard that one day your signature will be called an autograph.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    How in the hell, especially in Texas, do you CCW a G19 in the summer?

Its March here in FL and I am wearing basketball shorts and a t-shirt begging for the G43.
    G19, spare 17-round mag, 642, speedstrip reload, fixed blade knife, cell phone, wallet, money clip, Surefire light.

That is winter or summer. Winter just gets an additional J-frame in the outside coat pocket.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123