Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Looking for useful AR Accessories

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    "Looking for useful AR Accessories"

That someone writing an article about AR15s needs to ask that questions and is unable to do 60 minutes of their own research online shows you why the firearm magazine (print or online) industry is absolute $hit.
    Most articles these days read like advertisements, or one of those clickbait “articles” like “10 celebrity pics you must see now”. An article about products written by someone who must ask others what to write will likely demonstrate the author’s lack of experience with the products being discussed. Like a copy-paste press release.

I genuinely hope I’m wrong about OP’s article.

For OP:
    Shot timer and DEHP ears. Also, a good flashlight and BFG Vickers sling. Suppressors are nice.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Looking for useful AR Accessories

Not in any particular order:

1. Triggers like the LaRue MBT or Geissele SSA
    2. Ambi charging handles like the Geissele, Raptor, or BCM
    3. SBA3 brace if you’re putting a pistol together
    4. Ambi safeties like the BAD or Talon
    5. Free floating MLok rails like the BCM MMR, Centurion CMR, the newer wedge lock rails, etc
    6. Magpul PMags
    7. Grips like the BCM that cover the annoying gap behind the trigger guard

I didn’t include things like optics, lights and slings because I think they’re a requirement for any gun that’s potentially going to be used for anything serious. I don’t view them as accessories.
    Last edited by ruckusjuice; 05-12-19 at 11:51.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Article list is done. Thanks for all of the helpful comments!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123