Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anybody else seen one of these Tesla "Cyber Trucks" on the road?

Feedback Score
    Not nearly as cool as the new Grenadier.....
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    They actually remind me of something from the Battle Bots show.

Feedback Score
    I thought I saw one in traffic up in Salt Lake a few weeks ago. Then I started noticing that it looked like regular running gear underneath. Looking closer I saw dual exhaust kinda disguised that dumped in front of the rear axle. Kinda forgot about it until I saw this thread.

If it was homebuilt the dude had fab skills, otherwise maybe there are replica kits out or something.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    When I lived in South Florida I saw everything. The most exotics of the exotic, you say "hey look at that" and then it becomes commonplace again. Seeing a 1967 convertible corvette was far more uncommon than lambos and ferrari's.
    LOL ! Whenever I leave my building to walk the pup I think how long before I see a Bentley or Cullinan drive by, usually less than 5 minutes. The Lambos & Ferraris' are common in the garage, and Porsches' are the equivalent of Camry's, but that's Miami :-). Given that, have only seen 2-3 Cybertrucks around my neighborhood in the past few months.

Feedback Score
    Think of all the money Tesla saved by not hiring any automotive stylists (or maybe they paid some kindergartener to design the body?).

Feedback Score
    There was one in my doctor's parking lot today. Hideous.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Not yet, which surprises me as we have a lot of Tesla around here. I would like to see one in person too.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Maybe Elon watched Damnation Alley?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I'll be interesting to see how these things age (design-wise). I remember working at the Chevy dealership as a kid, and the new vettes would be sweet, but 5-10 years later, they looked out of date and shitty. Odd that a cool design could age so poorly.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I'll be interesting to see how these things age (design-wise). I remember working at the Chevy dealership as a kid, and the new vettes would be sweet, but 5-10 years later, they looked out of date and shitty. Odd that a cool design could age so poorly.
    My best prediction is once these lose value and become semi-affordable on the used market, they will be used by sci-fi cosplayers going to comicon.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast