Page 53 of 65 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: So God gave us Trump.

Feedback Score
    Imagine being judged by a jury in that district...

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Imagine being judged by a jury in that district...

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk
    As he has 9000 cases against him, not sure which you're referring to. The classified doc case, the one most legal experts think is the one that could cause him the most problems, is the best area he could ask for jury wise. Case is happening a few blocks from my place. Pro Trump supporters are increasing rapidly. Will be difficult for the gubment to get the one sided biased TDS jury they want there, no doubt the judge aware of that when she moved it there. This last Friday he was there:

https://www.tcpalm.com/story/news/lo...e/72788808007/
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    As he has 9000 cases against him, not sure which you're referring to. The classified doc case, the one most legal experts think is the one that could cause him the most problems, is the best area he could ask for jury wise. Case is happening a few blocks from my place. Pro Trump supporters are increasing rapidly. Will be difficult for the gubment to get the one sided biased TDS jury they want there, no doubt the judge aware of that when she moved it there. This last Friday he was there:

https://www.tcpalm.com/story/news/lo...e/72788808007/
    He's referring to the DC Circuit, which is a liberal cesspool.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckman View Post
    SCOTUS 9-0 Trumps stays on ballot.
    I’m shocked.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    Haley pulls a Romney. This is my shocked face.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nikki-hal...150650882.html
    She is a c**t that I will NEVER vote for, the consequences be damned. Don't give me her as a choice......let the Republican GOPe be forewarned. Trump is going to win the primary in the proper fashion, but trumped-up legal charges (ironic saying that!) could possibly be his downfall. Don't care, don't give me that bitch as the alternative or you can enjoy another four years of Democommie rule, because I'm not arrogant enough to think that I am the only one who thinks this way.

I wanted DeSantis. He is out of the contest. I defaulted to Trump as a distant second place and it looks like he will win the nomination. That's it folks, nobody else. Maybe a real-deal conservative if Trump is [il]legally removed from the ballot down the road, but I'd have to be convinced it was indeed that real-deal.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    She is a c**t that I will NEVER vote for, the consequences be damned. Don't give me her as a choice......let the Republican GOPe be forewarned. Trump is going to win the primary in the proper fashion, but trumped-up legal charges (ironic saying that!) could possibly be his downfall. Don't care, don't give me that bitch as the alternative or you can enjoy another four years of Democommie rule, because I'm not arrogant enough to think that I am the only one who thinks this way.

I wanted DeSantis. He is out of the contest. I defaulted to Trump as a distant second place and it looks like he will win the nomination. That's it folks, nobody else. Maybe a real-deal conservative if Trump is [il]legally removed from the ballot down the road, but I'd have to be convinced it was indeed that real-deal.
    Yeah, I'm in the same boat. DeSantis was a better pick, but I can settle for Trump this go around. Probably. But Haley has managed to burn her bridges. I wasn't really rabid against her until her losses in the primary started triggering her TDS. That has certainly alienated her from people that actually want to stick it to the powers that be.
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-17 View Post
    Yeah, I'm in the same boat. DeSantis was a better pick, but I can settle for Trump this go around. Probably. But Haley has managed to burn her bridges. I wasn't really rabid against her until her losses in the primary started triggering her TDS. That has certainly alienated her from people that actually want to stick it to the powers that be.
    It was her near constant use of identity politics that sealed it for me. That's a Democrat gambit and she's fully embraced it.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    Sounds like democrats are getting nervous and looking for a surrogate to run for the presidency masquerading as Biden's VP. Washington Post OpEd calls for Kamala to step aside for the sake of the country. Then this...

“The seriousness of this situation can’t be overstated. Biden’s diminishing faculties, notwithstanding his relatively successful State of the Union address, and his increasing physical frailty are concerning,” Parker wrote, adding, “Every honest person knows he’s not in top form. A recent New York Times poll found that 73 percent of registered voters believe Biden is too old to be the nation’s top executive. This includes 61 percent of those who voted for him in 2020.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    Sounds like democrats are getting nervous and looking for a surrogate to run for the presidency masquerading as Biden's VP. Washington Post OpEd calls for Kamala to step aside for the sake of the country. Then this...

“The seriousness of this situation can’t be overstated. Biden’s diminishing faculties, notwithstanding his relatively successful State of the Union address, and his increasing physical frailty are concerning,” Parker wrote, adding, “Every honest person knows he’s not in top form. A recent New York Times poll found that 73 percent of registered voters believe Biden is too old to be the nation’s top executive. This includes 61 percent of those who voted for him in 2020.”
    Doesn't matter in the end because the commies vote in lock-step. They could nominate Lucifer himself and they'd vote "D".
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Doesn't matter in the end because the commies vote in lock-step. They could nominate Lucifer himself and they'd vote "D".
    But they’ll be damned sure to get out and vote if anybody with a pulse besides Kamala gets installed as VP. Along with their dead grandparents, brothers, sisters, cousins…
    I’m imagining the hysteria now if it’s Michelle O.
    Do you even get down innagrass, bro?

Page 53 of 65 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast