Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    Please visit this thread:
    https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...American-Rifle
    We seek info on gauges.
    Much can be gleaned from the videos themselves and FB/IG posts. Chad shares a lot of technical information in them. Full gauge info is available to students.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    I did reply, but that thread is now closed. I'm not here to be a problem or to shill. I just wanted to participate.
    I dunno what stupidity occurred in that thread, but you are neither a shill or a problem. It's getting to be a pattern, industry professionals and SMEs contribute on the board and some asshat accuses them of either being a shill or having an agenda.

Sorry for adding to the thread drift, yall

Andy

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Well they finally printed a ship label for my barrel. Maybe by Friday if all goes well.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Got mine yesterday; opened the box it came in but not the anti-corrosion bag. I am working from home tomorrow so I’ll get a better book at it tomorrow

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Well they finally printed a ship label for my barrel. Maybe by Friday if all goes well.
    Yea I hear ya markm,I ordered the BBL (6/7/20) along with some other goodies and have not heard anything yet. Not like its been a long time but considering the number of orders there getting I understand it might take a while. Hopefully, at least get some info this week! I already talked with my Machinist/Welder bud and he will drill/pin/weld the muzzle device for me. What do most of you guys use on 14.5 BBLs ? I bought and am going to try this:https://www.aeroprecisionusa.com/vg6-gamma-556ex

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by m1a_scoutguy View Post
    What do most of you guys use on 14.5 BBLs ?
    First thing will be to try to remember how to build an AR upper.

When I finish it, I'll just run it on a registered lower. I'm not going to build a whole new rifle.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    First thing will be to try to remember how to build an AR upper.

When I finish it, I'll just run it on a registered lower. I'm not going to build a whole new rifle.
    Ah, really, hell the upper is the easy part, but I'm sure your kidding cuz I know you have built many rifles, LOL Yea I forget about the REAL world, being in NY we have "Registered" Lowers but there a little different than your registered lower,LOL Still no Notification from Delta,,hopefully soon !

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by m1a_scoutguy View Post
    What do most of you guys use on 14.5 BBLs ? I bought and am going to try this:https://www.aeroprecisionusa.com/vg6-gamma-556ex
    On this one I'm going to use a BCM extended A2. I was going to use a Smith Vortex A3, but cheaped out.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Well i for ome cant wait to see how well ot does! I kmow I was blown away with the accuracy of these FN mad qpq nitrided socom barrels I got for builds. There is something about these socom profile carbine gassed barrels! Ive even seen some of the off brand cheapie plain barrels shoot MOA or close with a good shooter.
    Btw, im serious when i say if you decide to part with lemme know.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    In stock again!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast